We're growing! Please take a look at the 2 new positions below and apply in person at our location or send your resume to Charlie@seacoastcabinet.com. Thank you!
Kitchen Cabinets - Outside Sales Support & Expediter
The outside Sales Support/Expeditor role is responsible for the accurate sales order entry, purchasing and expediting of cabinets and other related items per the sales order. This position will work closely with Designers/sales staff, vendors, Shipping/Receiving Manager, Office Manager, and other support departments. Will provide a high level of urgency and internal customer service.
Day to day includes order entry, expediting, and working with the vendors to ensure products are received in time for installation at job sites. Assist Designers by ensuring all pieces and cabinets are ordered per design layout and bill of materials. Assist Designers with ordering replacement materials/parts as needed. As well as backup assistance for Shipping/Receiving Department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience or ability to learn 20/20 software (kitchen designs)
• Ability/Willingness to build relationships with customers
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to act quickly
• Positive, upbeat and professional attitude with customer and co-workers
• Ability to lift and move cabinets weighing 75 lbs plus
• Assist with deliveries as needed under supervision of Shipping/Receiving Manager
Education and Experience
• 2+ years purchasing experience
• Knowledge of kitchen cabinets and related hardware preferred
• Strong 20/20, Microsoft office experience
• Previous experience working in a sales/distribution company
• Previous experience in shipping/receiving
Physical Requirements (A MUST)
• Able to sit for long periods of time
• Able to walk on uneven surfaces (warehouse and job sites) as needed
• Able to work on computer screen and read small print
• Able to lift 75 lbs plus
Job Type: Full-time, Salary $500 per week Plus 2% commission on jobs sold.
Job Description: Seacoast Cabinet, a well-established kitchen and bath design company, is seeking an experienced kitchen designer. We are looking for a positive, outgoing, sales and service-oriented individual who is self-motivated and highly organized with excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
The candidate will be responsible for working with clients to develop the proper kitchen design, layout and product selections that meet their overall needs. Must be comfortable interacting with, consulting with and presenting to homeowners, designers, and builders.
Job Opportunities: We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, and hardworking individuals to be part of our growing company. The ideal candidate will have:
- Education or experience in design
- A knowledge base in 20/20
- Prior experience in the kitchen or bath industries
- A positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior sales experience
Job Specifics: As a valuable member of the design sales team, your main duties include:
- Selling Seacoast Cabinets top quality product lines
- Assist customers through the kitchen and bath decision process
- Working with contractors and their customers to design kitchens and baths
- Troubleshooting customer problems
- Maintain and grow accounts
- Salary, commission with bonuses
- Paid vacation
Please send resumes to Charlie@seacoastcabinet.com